Friday, May 7, 2010

uitm again!!!

On tuesday, i'm going to bus stand kuala terengganu to buy ticket...i've to go to melaka to send my cd other document to the coordinator....puan siti normah...she is very strict in marking the report...haishhhh...so, i've to go...owhhhh...it's make me so tired....then, on nite wednesday, i'm going alone to melaka....arrived @ 5 am...den, i'm waiting until 7 before takt the bus straight to the campus...my tummy is sound lady gaga song..."roma2...gaga2"...hehehe....den i'm taking my breakfast alone @ d',mamal...next to campus...the roti telur n teh atrik...hehehe...i'm eating while waiting for diela....den...she's coming...we have to settle everything...

we didnt have time to lunch...ahhhhh!!!!....so hungry....we settled after our task unti 5 pm....den. we go to the melaka central to back....diela leaving @7 pm....and me leaving @ 8.30 pm...owhhhhh....i hated to ride tha bus again....hehe...;)

No comments:

Post a Comment